The Glow Ritual With Kypris
According to legend, the goddess Aphrodite rose from the foaming and frothy waters off the coast of Cyprus. The Cypriots so enamored with the goddess gave her a name in honor of their shared home, Kypris. She derives her Beauty from communion with Nature, both within and of the Earth, one and the same. Detoxifying contemplative baths. Anointments of exotic oils and unguents.
KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high performance skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainably grown ingredients for gorgeous results and Beauty-Full experiences. I had the pleasure of introducing Kypris into my daily beauty regime and I am extremely delighted to share the results. I must admit that Kypris stands out as THE BEST amongst anything and everything that I have tried in the last two years that is clean and free from harsh chemicals.
Below is the Glow Ritual with Kypris Beauty –
1) Kypris Cleanser Concentrate – Because of my sensitive skin, I have to be very picky while choosing a cleanser. I have been using Cetaphil for years and it has really become a big problem to make the real switch. I cannot even describe how content I am with the Kypris Cleanser Concentrate. In fact, I am elated to find a non-foamy cleanser that works perfectly for my skin type. Made with co-op grown Moringa, wildcrafted Prickly Pear and probiotics, this opulent cleanser gently dissolves the day and evening actives to leave skin soft, hydrant and glowing. I loved how gently the cleanser cleans my skin and leaves it calm without stripping the skin off natural oils. My skin is left super clean, soft and supple. The fragrance from the natural oils is absolutely divine and just a pearl sized dollop is good enough for a single wash.
Moringa, Shea, Sunflower, Prickly Pear and Baobab
Full Ingredients –Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Moringa Glucoside*, Sorbitan Olivate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium PCA, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Extract, Algae, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Asiaticoside, Ceramide NP, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Phytosterols, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane (Olive), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf / Flower Oil, Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Oleic/Linoleic/
Price – $ 64.00 for 46 ml .
Directions for Use – With clean hands, apply a pearl-sized dollop of Cleanser Concentrate over a dry or damp face and neck. Wet fingertips and gently massage into face and neck. Continue massaging as you rinse.
2 . Kypris Glow Philtre – Glow Philtre is one of the very few masks I have ever introduced into my regime because of my fear of breakouts and inflammation. The Glow Philtre treatment mask blends refining pomegranate pith enzymes, softening thalassic extracts of sea fennel stem cells & sea algae, with ultra hydrating silver ear mushroom to revitalize skin’s surface. It is a very gentle, efficient and non scrubbing exfoliation mask that clean pores, smoothens skin and brightens it with a luminescent glow. Although, the product works perfectly fine on my skin, please do a patch test before and stop immediately if any irritation occurs. What I love best is that it does not contain any granules and is an invigorating translucent concoction with high quality luxurious ingredients.
Pomegranate , Silver Ear (A seemingly magical mushroom) , Ceramides and Neroli Flower
Full Ingredients –Water/Aqua, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Fucus Vesiculosus Protein, Coconut Alkanes, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Moringa Glucoside, Xylitylglucoside, Sclerotium Gum, Algae, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium PCA, Xylitol, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Plankton Extract, Ceramide 3, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Citric Acid.
Price – $ 88.00 for 46ml
Directions for Use – Apply a thin layer of Glow Philtre to a clean face and neck avoiding the eye area. Leave on skin for up to 20 minutes, if sensitive up to 5 minutes. Massage as you rinse with a facial mitt or wash cloth. Follow with a gentle cleanse.
3 . Antioxidant Dew – Antioxidant Dew restores hydration, vitality, and radiance to skin. This is my favourite product from Kypris more so because this is a perfect moisturiser, free from essential oils for my sensitive & reactive skin. Very light, it blends perfectly, calms and brightens the skin almost immediately. It enhances elasticity and luminosity, brightens dullness and calms redness while targeting inflammation and free radicals, leaving the skin radiant. This serum is most suitable for stressed and acne prone skin. To be used Daily AM and PM by itself or in combination with other KYPRIS Beauty Elixir to create micro emulsion.
Key Ingredients –
There are 26 Active Natural Ingredients .
* Antioxidants Galore Vitamins C & E and Superoxide Dismutase encapsulated in phospholipids combine with Ferulic Acid and an array of herb-derived antioxidants to challenge free radicals and to nourish your skin barrier.
* Sea Algae Extracts studied for their impressive abilities to hydrate skin without overwhelming pores for supple, deliciously hydrated skin.
* Xylitylglucosides are deeply hydrating precursors to skin’s natural creation of hyaluronic acid for beautifully hydrated skin.
* Rose Extracts known for centuries as soothing & toning agents, two distinct varietals of heirloom roses deliver calm and resilience.
* Reed Extract A common soothing herb in Chinese medicine imparts its botanical wisdom for a calmed complexion.
* Tamanu One of the most active and healing plant oils known for its ability to repair the appearance of past blemishes and inspire cellular renewal.
* Waltheria indica A botanical gem from the Mallow family is known to brighten the appearance of dull skin and to calm redness.
* Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (DPHP) A botanically derived amino acid to complement Vitamin C and support skin’s collagen.
* Ferulic Acid – We just couldn’t resist adding this antioxidant gem to our liposome encapsulated vitamin C & E and superoxide dismutase. Ferulic acid is another super stable antioxidant that combats free radical formation which when unchecked can cause all kinds of damage to tissues.
*Reed Extract – A beloved sea vegetable that is commonly used in Chinese medicine to release heat or calm irritations.
*Waltheria indica – An herb from the mallow family that also helps to calm skin.
*DPHP – Dipalmitoyl Hydroxy Proline. This was in the Antioxidant Dew before, but we increased the concentration of this gem.
Full Ingredients – Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Xylitylglucoside, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Algae, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phospholipids, Phragmites Communis (Reed) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Xylitol, Anhydroxylitol, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Calophyllum Inophylum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Superoxide Dismutase, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mannitol, Dextrin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum.
Price – $72 for 47 ml.
Directions for Use –Apply several drops of serum to a clean face, neck, and décolleté morning and night. For best results follow with other KYPRIS Serums and Beauty Elixir.
4. Beauty Elixir II – Healing Bouquet – Although, skin oils are receiving rave reviews all around the world, I ‘m extremely careful of using essentials oils directly onto my skin. The Beauty Elixir is however, the first oil that I have used for my face and I am absolutely content with the results. Like the serums, the oils come in three varieties and you need to choose the one that is most suitable for you. Healing Bouquet is a 100% active formula replete with free radical-quenching CoQ10, collagen-inspiring Vitamin C ester, and a rainbow of phytonutrients, essential fatty acids, and natural actives from select plant sources to continually calm, soothe, and inspire radiant, supple skin. It Softens, tones, moisturizes, and boosts luminosity. It calms and balances irritations, protects and boosts collagen and diminishes signs of UV over exposure. The soft & rosy scent makes it my second favourite product from Kypris .
Key Ingredients –
There are 24 Active Natural Ingredients.
*The blend of essential oils works both aromatherapeutically and physically to calm, soothe, and inspire radiance. The essential oils of Indian Jasmine, Rose Geranium, Aged Patchouli, and Sweet Lavender soothe even the most frazzled skin and spirit.
* Holistic practitioners recognize Kaneka certified therapeutic grade CoQ10 as the gold standard of antioxidant care. This CoQ10 is made by a patented process from yeast in an oxygen free environment to yield a potent, bio-identical CoQ10 that has shown to diminish the appearance of sun damage new and old.
* Highly stable, pure Vitamin C ester works in concert with Vitamin E to support the skin’s production and protection of collagen for increased resilience and elasticity.
* Rich in phytosterols, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A and E, Baobab oil reinforces skin’s barrier function by reducing loss of moisture and encouraging cellular regeneration.
* An isolate from Licorice diminishes redness and irritation for a more balanced, calm complexion.
* Featuring a balanced ratio of Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, a plethora of antioxidants, and regenerating plant sterols, Cranberry Seed Oil replenishes even the most challenged complexions.
Full Ingredients – Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Adansonia digitata (baobab) Oil, Aleurites moloccans (Kukui) Oil, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Curcubita pepo (Pumpkin Seed) Oil, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Opuntia engelmannii (Prickly Pear Seed) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Extract, Hippophae rhamonides (Seabuckthorn Berry) Extract, Punica granatum (Pomegranate Seed) Extract, Rubus occidentalis (Black Raspberry Seed) Oil, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry Seed) Oil, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate (From Licorice), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Rosamarinus officinalis (Rosemary Leaf) Extract Non- GMO Mixed Tocopherols, 100% Natural Essential Oil Blend ( Geranium, Jasmine, Patchouli, Lavender).
Price – $200 for 47 ml.
Directions For Use –Gently press 2 to 3 drops into face, neck, and décolleté morning and night.
On the whole, Kypris is my choice no. 1 choice when it comes to luxurious Green Beauty. Not just because of the purity of the ingredients, the founder Chase Polan has invested a lot of time in designing the package as well as the products. The droppers are designed keeping in mind the texture of the magical potions. If there is a clean beauty brand you want to trust, Kypris is surely the first and the best.
All Ingredients are –
*Wild Crafted , Organic , Cruelty Free , Clinically Proven , Vegan , Sustainably Procured, Synthetic Fragrance Free , From Women Owned Farms , No Petroleum Anything , 100% Natural & Nature-Derived , Certified Sustainable , ECOCERT, Non GMO, RSPo Certified, Members of the Rainforest Alliance, Fair Trade, Fair for Life, 1% for the Planet, Certified Therapeutic Grade.*
Where to buy ?
Want to see more or place orders ? Take a look at Kypris .
Here , are the pictures of the textures of the products.
Enjoy every drop !